Day 28 Persistence in Pursuing Shalom

        I clearly remember finishing up quiet time one morning when my children were little. I could hear the sounds of them talking as I was finishing praying. I felt so thankful for my time with God that morning. As I walked into the main area of the house. My youngest took a toy from her brother. My son snatched it back, and my youngest started crying. My eldest started yelling at my son for being mean to her baby sister. I stood there and wondered what happened. If I could go back and tell my younger self anything, is that He was with me in those moments. He is my Shalom. My life doesn't have to feel peaceful for the Prince of Peace to be actively at work in my life and my children's lives. I need to persistently pursue peace. I need to live a life of surrender to God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating