Day 7 Things will always be the same

          One of the lies that I believed for far too long a time, was that things would always be the same. This defeatist thinking led me to believe that there was no hope in changing my situation, and that my only hope was to hide. I used to set short term goals for myself if I make it through the evening or through the weekend, maybe then I would be able to rest or to have some peace. I now know that I should have realized that God have given me a way out, a way to change my situation. He gave me a very supportive family and wonderful friends who went out of their way to not only help me but to rescue me. If you find yourself feeling like your stuck today, please remember that thing don't have to always stay the same.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating