Day 6 Noticing when someone needs help

       My story has been greatly impacted by people who noticed me, even when I thought that I did not want them to. I am thankful for friends who said your house is right along the way from my house to the church, I would love to pick you (and your children) up for Bible study. I have been blessed by friends who have said "Some of the other moms and me are planning on going to the park, do you need a ride over there?" I was also blessed by a dear friend who noticed a bruise on my arm and shoulder and did not take my weak excuses as a believable answer. I am thankful that my friend not only noticed me in the middle of my pain, but she also would not let me change the subject until I was ready to make a plan to make a new start for my children and me. I thank God for the noticers.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating