Day 22 Trusting God when life doesn't make sense

         I think each one of us have been through desert seasons. I have told a friend recently that even though I live in a household with six other people (my parents and my children) that the life of a single mother can be a lonely one at times. It is especially difficult when I get in mindset of focusing on "if only." Sometimes at night I think about if only things had gone differently. It is important to remember that when life doesn't make sense that these are the moments to draw close to God. He has a plan. I can trust God. As the song says, when life doesn't make sense I have a reason to sing, and I have a reason to worship. I have a reason to count my blessings.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating