Day 21 Our God is a Personal God

           I am so thankful that God is a personal God. He loves each of us individually. I went through a tough season as a sophomore in high school. A couple of my best friends moved away, and I felt like I did not have any good friends at school. A pastor told me something that has stuck with me. He told me that God is my friend, and that in our loneliest seasons we can lean on Him. In the twenty plus years since then, I have found that no matter how my circumstances in life change God has never left me. I am so thankful that when I am confused, lonely, scared or sad, I can cry out to my Savior. I am grateful that He comforts us with comfort that He wants us to pass on to others. What a friend I have in Jesus!
I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating