Day 19 How Being Honest About Our Struggles Makes Us Stronger

Phillipians 1:6

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

          I used to think that I couldn't share my struggles with anyone. I thought that everyone in my life had their own issues that they were dealing with themselves, and no one would want to hear about my problems. In the past couple of years, I have learned that by being honest about my journey that it encourages my friends to be open about their own stories. We can pray for and encourage each other. I would have never chosen this path that I am on, but I am thankful that my words or testimony can potentially point others to the Healer and true freedom. "Oh to tell you my story is to tell of Him." -Big Daddy Weave. I am thankful for the way that God allows us to comfort others in similar ways that we have been comforted. Who would be encouraged by your story today?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating