Five Minute Friday (On a Monday) Hidden

       I am writing these words on a Monday, instead of last Friday, because I didn’t have the words last Friday. I was cleaning my son’s room today when I heard the below song and felt inspired to write. The last few days I have been allowing my fears and doubts run amuck through my mind. My therapist told me during my last appointment that I am not always kind to myself. I needed to be reminded that “there is nothing louder than the song of my Father.” “My life is hidden with Christ in God.” (Colossians 3:3) Thank you Lord that my life is not my past, my fears or my doubts. We are each God’s workmanship. God’s call on each of our lives is irrevocable. I am going to try to remember that when anxiety is running rampant, that if I stop and listen to my Heavenly Father’s song over me, I will find rest in the shadow of His wings.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating