Day Twenty Eight A Stewardship of Grace



           “For this reason [because I preach that you and believing Jews are joint heirs] I, Paul, am the prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles— assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace that was entrusted to me [to share with you] for your benefit; and that by [divine] revelation the mystery was made known to me, as I have already written in brief.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬


  I believe that each of us has a divine purpose. God’s grace given to each of us is a gift meant to be shared. The best way to steward God’s grace is by loving others, with the love of Christ  “God chose a million doors in the world for His love to walk through and one of those doors is you.” I believe that in sharing God’s grace we can be an instrument of His love. Sometimes being an instrument of God’s love can simply be encouraging someone that God puts in our path. We bring a little taste of Heaven to earth in these moments. How can you share God’s grace with someone today?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating