Day Nineteen Lottery





 “Mom, what would you do with the money, if you won the lottery?” ,my son asked with a pensive expression on his face. “I don’t play the lottery. So there is no way we could win the lottery.”, was my answer. I do feel like a very blessed Mama of my three amazing kids. My kids have been the impetus to make tough decisions. God has caused me to grow spiritually and emotionally because of my children. I pursue healing from my traumatic past because my children need a healed Mama. My son teaches me new math and science facts all the time. He even sometimes stumps his teachers. My daughters teach me about art, and I have learned many things about animals due to my youngest’s curiosity. What relationships cause you to feel rich relationally? I would love to read about them in the comments below.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full