Day Eleven In Jesus Name

           The below song will always bring to mind, a time that I felt seen and encouraged by God. I heard this beautiful song for the first time at church. An hour later, my best friend texted it to me. I told her that it was an "only God" kind of moment. My bestie reminded me that God was in control, and that He was holding me.  Listening and considering this song, I am reminded of the people in my life that I can pray this chorus over and share this song with them. I am so thankful that God is the God of possible. It is amazing to think that we can talk to the Creator of the Universe through prayer. Who can you pray for or encourage today? Do you need prayer? Please share your prayer requests, in the comments, and I will pray for you.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full