Day 7 Ease



          I wish my extended family knew that this single Mom life was not one of ease. On the other hand, I wish my children did not see their mother’s faults, failures and messes. I sometimes feel like certain members of my extended family critique my decisions as a Mom, like my children and I are characters in a play. I also wish I had a better memory, and did not disappoint my children because I forgot to do something that I promised I would do. I am thankful that my children chose to show me grace daily. I am thankful for their hugs, and “I love you’s” on long days. I am thankful that our circumstances have taught them to be caring, empathetic individuals. Instead of seeking an easier road, may I remember the journey that I am on with my children can be a grace filled one.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full