Day 27 We are all God's favorites!

 “The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor], And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness];”

‭‭Numbers‬ ‭6‬:‭25‬ ‭AMP‬‬

          My youngest when she was little used to try to pull me away from her older siblings, telling them, “My Mommy!” To which one of them would respond in an annoyed tone, “She’s our Mom too!” I would often tell my children that each one of them is my favorite. Even though, I do not always perfectly show this truth. The Father’s love for each of us amazes me. We are His favorites! Not because of anything we have done, but because of Jesus’ sacrifice for us. God cares about us so much that He knows the number of hairs on our heads. I have read that it is important for our children to be able to rest in our love for them. This truth reminds me that God is our strong tower. We can run to Him and be safe. What is your favorite verse when you need to be reminded that You are God’s favorite? Please share in the comments below,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating