Dare 14 Rare

           If there is one thing that 2022 taught me is that I have a choice on what I gather and treasure. If I gather joy, gratitude and grace, than those virtues will bloom and blossom in my life. If I gather complaints, comparison, anger, and discontentment these feelings can leave me in a dark and lonely place.  James 4:14 states "And yet ye cannot tell what shall be tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time, and afterward vanisheth away." I want to remember how precious a commodity is time. I want to live my life well. I want to cook and bake more with my youngest. I want to learn more obscure math or science facts from my son. I want to watch my teen's favorite television shows and admire the beauty of their works of art that they create. These moments are rare and I want to embrace them with arms wide open ready to receive the miracles that occur in daily life. I want to remember that every day is an opportunity to immerse myself in God's grace and share His grace with others. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full