Grace on Top of Grace a look back on 2022.

Looking back on 2022, I am very thankful for friends and family encouraged my children and me during the latter half of the year which was full of changes.


I am thankful for an October that included pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, fall festivals and movies nights. I am thankful for gathering with extended family for Thanksgiving, and staying home with all three of my kids for Christmas and New Years.


I am thankful for my mom who took her Grandkids to the movies several times over the Summer. We also went to the skating rink and the park, as well as taking the kids bowling.


I  am thankful for all the learning and growth that my children have accomplished this year. I am thankful for the school community of my younger children’s elementary school. My kids also enjoyed their elder siblings choral and band concerts in the Spring.


My kids were thankful that Florida participated in winter for a little while this December. We also enjoyed treats from our advent calendars this year.


I have learned to treasure simple moments in 2022. I never realized that I would be thankful to make my eldest Mac and Cheese, but it was a certain brand that they love and their siblings do not, and I was so thankful to be making this comfort food for them.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full