Five Minute Friday Receive

                      I want to live a life ready to receive God’s grace. Honestly, I often feel like I am living life crouched in the fetal position because of fear. I told friends one time, that often in times of spiritual attack, I drop my shield and cover my head with my hands. I want to remember in those moments that God is my strong tower. I want to focus on Jesus’ outstretched arms and not the angry, dark, treacherous waves caused by the storm. I want to remember that God is in control and that He is working all things out for my good and His glory. I want to receive God’s grace and mercy in my time of need. What do you need to receive from God today?



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full