Five Minute Friday Simply family time

             I have a tendency of over complicating things. I like having a plan, a back up plan, and a contingency plan in case my back up plan goes awry. I am learning that fussing and fretting and over planning can steal joy from the moment. These two like our weekend days where we can be more relaxed and go with the flow. My youngest likes our movie nights. My son loves telling me about his video games. I love listen to all three of my children play online games together. My so loves it when my youngest daughter wants to cook or bake something that we can all enjoy. These are all simple moments that I want to slow down and enjoy. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating