Day 31 Me

 Psalm 143:8 Let me hear Your loving devotion in the morning, for I have put my trust in You. Teach me the way I should walk, for to You I lift up my soul. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

I love this beautiful scripture. One of the things that I enjoy about letting my children sleep in on weekend mornings is reading God's word in a quiet house. I need to remember to still myself so I can hear God's words of unfailing love. I need to slow down, and listen so that God can teach me the way to walk. I think this is the perfect verse to end this 31 days of finding freedom in trusting God. Trust has not been an easy word for me. I tend to worry and want to plan five steps ahead when facing unknowns, but I think that God has taught me much about trust in 2022, and I believe that He will continue to teach and guide me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating