Day 5 Other

Isaiah 6:3-4

And one cried to another and said:

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!”

And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.

          One of the reasons that God is indescribable is His holiness. As Isaiah 55 states, "His ways are not our ways." Deuteronomy 10:17 states, "For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes." Our God is mighty and awesome. He is a God of goodness and grace. He is truth ,and He is just. "For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? {33} It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. {34} He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights." 2 Samuel 22:32-34 NIV God enables each of us to stand. He is our rock and our refuge. He has made a way for me, when I was convinced that there was not a path forward. Let's praise God today! These verses have brought several songs to mind that I will share with you below. Do you have a favorite song that reminds you of God's holiness?











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating