Day 25 Know

          In times of uncertainty, when my thoughts are swirling around in my head, I need to focus on what I know to be true. I need truths that are an anchor for my soul. I need to remember that God is on His throne. He is in control. I need to trust in His goodness. I need to be still and quiet my soul and remember that God is God.  He can see fully, whereas I only have a partial view. I need to trust that God is at work, even when the circumstances seem impossible. He is my refuge, as I pour my heart out to Him. He is with me. He is Immanuel, God with us. This is not just a truth I want to remember during the advent season, but every season of my life. What truths do you hold on to, during difficult seasons? Please share them with me in the comments below.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating