Day 21 Testimony

 1 John 5:11

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son


               My story has some messy, broken parts. It has parts that I wish were different. I want to tell my story and share my story with others. I want to tell others that God can rescue them from situations that seem impossible. I know this because God rescued me. He rescued me from years of domestic violence. It is really amazing to look back at my life and see where I providentially met people who were "the hands and feet" of Jesus to my children and me. I had lost hope, but these individuals did not give up on me. I want to share the love, grace and comfort others have shared with me with people that God places in my life. "Oh, to tell you my story is to tell of Him" Do you have a story that you would like to share? I would love to read about it in the comments below. 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating