Day 7 Ease

  Galatians 6:2

Carry one another’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the requirements of the law of Christ [that is, the law of Christian love

         "Why can't things be easier?" I ask myself this on days that I plan, I try my best, and still things do not turn out the way I hoped. I often forget that God did not promise a life of ease. In fact, Jesus states in the book of Joh "In this world you will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world." On days that I feel troubled I need to remember that Jesus overcame the world. I need to surrender my worries and problem to Him. I also want to remember that God gave each of us a mission to make life a little easier for those around us. I want to bring a little bit of sunshine to someone's cloudy day. If I want to do this, I need to be on the lookout for opportunities to bless others with grace and encouragement. Is there anyone that you can bless with a smile, a kind word, or some other simple act of love to share God's love with them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating