Day 6 The Lord is my Shepherd.

 Yahweh is my best friend and my shepherd. I always have more than enough.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1‬ ‭TPT‬‬

             God is a good, good Father. The world screams at me all the ways that I am lacking, but through Jesus, I know that I have everything I need. The Good Shepherd laid down his life for His sheep. He laid down His life for me. Exactly four years ago today, He made a way for me out of what I thought was an impossible situation. “I’ve seen You move mountains and I believe I’ll see you do it again.” I am so thankful that I have a Shepherd that I can trust. He never stops working things out for His glory and my good.



Comments

  1. I too am thankful for my shepherd. I some days get lost in the noise of the world. I'm glad he waits for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that He waits for each of us. I hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Happy 6th year Anniversary! May 2022 be full of the grace of God for you and your children, Jolene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I hope that 2022 is full of God's grace for you and your family as well Lisa.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating