Day 28 Afraid of failure

          As a recovering people pleaser, I hate failing. I especially hate failing in front of others even my family. I am learning that it is important for my children to see me fail. If they see me fail, they also see that I have tried. I don’t want my children to live life afraid of failure. If they see me fail, they will know that I am not perfect. I laugh because they know I am very far from perfect. I do want them to see that I apologize when needed and try to fix or make amends for my mistakes when possible. I want them to see that failure is part of life, but getting back up, dusting yourself off and trying again are the best response to failure

. #31days2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full