Day 26 Light

“I want to be in the light like You are in the light. I want to shine like the stars in the heavens. Oh Lord be my light and be my salvation. Because all I want is to be in the light.” Are used to feel intimidated bye the idea of being in the light. The light with show flaws, fears, bruises and scars that I did not want anyone else to see. I didn’t realize how much freedom there was in being honest. Like a flower that needs to be in the light to bloom. I needed the light of God’s love to begin my journey of healing. I am so thankful for friends who showed me God’s light and love. These same friends encourage and inspire me today. #31days2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full