Day 23 Path

Psalm 119:105 “Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.”  

                                                               I need a light for my path. I do not always remember that God’s word is that light. I am information junkie that googles terms when I hear them for the first. Google may give me information, but it does not give me light or peace, I need God’s word for hope, light and peace. I love that many worship songs especially hymns quote scripture. Listening to truth in the form of songs, is something that I can carry in my head and heart as I go about my day. Songs that incorporate scriptural truth are much more helpful to get stuck in my head than the baby shark song. What are some of your favorite songs that incorporate scripture? #31days2021


‭‭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full