Day 18 Kindness

I have been thinking about kindness lately. Sometimes I say yes to things, thinking that I am being kind. If I am saying yes, because I don’t want to disappoint someone than that yes may not be a truly kind answer. Especially if I have to backtrack and say no to the same question later. God’s kindness leads us to repentance. What would my little corner of the world look like if I shared kindness with others? What is something that I could do to show others today that God loves them? Being kind is one way of living differently intentionally. I want to practice kindness with my family and others that I come in contact with today. #31days2021




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full