Day 17 Trust


Only trust Him. Only trust Him. Only trust Him, now. He will save you. He will save you. He will save you, now.” I have been thinking about trust recently. The foundation of relationships is trust. When trust isn’t present in a relationship, the lack of trust can present itself in a wide variety of ways. I was surprised this past week, when what I thought was a situation that was caused by a certain set of circumstances 1 +1=2. My evaluation was completely wrong, it was all a matter of trust. I am thankful that God completely understands all aspects of this situation. He can be completely trusted. What is weighing heavily on your heart that you need to trust Him with today? #31days2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full