Day 14 Toward

           I have heard it said that you are not taking steps toward someone in relationship than you will most likely drift away from someone. Moving toward someone takes the decision to do so and it also takes the effort of putting one foot in front of the other and moving toward them, I spent years frozen in fear. I don’t want to live that way anymore. I want to live differently, walking with the King of Kings. I want to learn a lesson from the Apostle Peter and if I find myself sinking I want to cry out to Jesus to save me from the wind and the waves. What are some ways that you keep from drifting in your relationship with God? #31days2021



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full