Day 12 Everyone

“Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.”                                                               What am I doing this for? If I am looking for success or validation in this life, it is easy to become discouraged. It is important to remember my why. Especially because effort does not always guarantee results. I need to remember that as I am running my race that God loves me and that I want to share His love with others. The Apostle John referred to himself as the disciple that Jesus loved. I believe that he did this because He wanted Jesus’ love for him to be the core of his identity. I want to live like that. #31days2021



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full