Day 11 Above

“I touch the sky when my knees hit the ground.” On the days I feel the most weighed down by the cares of this life, these are the moments that I need to remember the One who is above all every concern I may have in this life. I need to run to the throne room and find grace and strength in my time of need. I am so thankful that nothing ever comes as a surprise to God. I am thankful for the promise that the same power that raised Jesus from the grave lives in me. He gives us grace in our times of need so that we can share His grace with others. I  can breathe in grace and breathe out praise, as the song “Your Grace Finds Me” describes. What is something that you are praising God for today?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full