Day 10 Established

Our branch of the family was established in 2009. From the time that I was a little girl, I have known that I wanted to be a Mom. When our family went through big changes that resulted in a cross country move, I wondered what would those changes mean for me, but more importantly what would those changes mean for my children. God has been so good to my children from the time that they were little to today. I am so thankful that God’s establishment of families does not change with seasons and storms of life. During seasons of change, I hold fast to the promise that God’s calling on our lives is irrevocable. Nothing ever comes as a surprise to God. I am thankful for all that I have learned being my trio’s Mama. They have taught me even more than I have taught them. #31days2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

What fills me up? (Five Minute Friday Full