Day 5 Patience

          I was telling friends the other day that a couple of years ago I read a quote that said, “Love doesn’t mind being interrupted.” I asked my pastor once, “If I pray asking for patience, does that mean I am asking for trials?” His response was that life tends to give us plenty of opportunities to practice patience. I do want to be a more patient Mom. I know I am setting an example for my three children, and I don’t want to ask something of them that I am not practicing myself. So, when I feel like  I’m about to blow my top, I need to take a deep  breath, throw up a flare prayer and remember that a gentle response is the best response. Does anyone else have any advice on developing patience? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating