Five Minute Friday Care





  “casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭AMP‬‬

           “Do you care?” One of my children asked me this question when they were struggling this week. Of course I care, but sometimes the best thing I can do as a parent is to allow my children to face the consequences of their actions. I have learned that I cannot always rescue my children from the consequences of their choices. I am not that different than my children, when I am hurting I sometimes lose sight of the depth of my Heaven Father’s love. He loves me perfectly, even when I am not being lovable. I want my love for others to look more like my Heavenly Father’s love for me. I am never going to be perfect at this, but I want to live and love like that. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating