Permission to Behold



           Sometimes I let people’s expectations of me steal my joy. Actually, I am not sure if it is really their expectations of me, or my preceptions of their expectations of me. I want to give myself permission to behold beauty and really enjoy it. I want to take time to belly laugh with my kids. I don’t want to be preoccupied with what others think of me all the time. I want to treasure moments with my family. I want to watch sunsets and look at the stars at night. I want to hug and read to my children as I tuck them in a night. There is so much to behold in this life, and I don’t want to waste time being preoccupied any longer.




 

permission




Comments

  1. I agree, it is important to give ourselves permission to enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is too easy to get caught up in worrying about what others think instead of just giving ourselves permission to enjoy life. Visiting from FMF #3.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating