Five Minute Friday Pressure



            I put myself under a lot of pressure. I want my children to have a better childhood than I did, which is saying something, because my childhood was great. I want to be a loving, attentive mother, and I want to be a caring and helpful daughter. (My children and I live in the same household as my parents.) I need to remember that neither my parents or my children expect me to be perfect. They are not putting pressure on me. The pressure is really in my head. I need to remember that God’s grace is enough. God holds all things together, and He is in control. As Emily Freeman says “I need to focus on doing the next right thing in love.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating