I don’t have to be stuck in the mud!



            I know the title of this post may seem a little weird, but that is what I felt like for the past six years or so. For the first half of that time, I felt like I was stuck in my circumstances. For the latter half of that time, I felt like I was chained to my past by regret. I don’t have to feel that way anymore. My Pastor shared in his message last Sunday that God’s grace frees us from the regrets of the past. When I feel bogged down with regrets, I have lost sight of God’s grace. When I feel weighed down, I need to fix my eyes on the Jesus the author and finisher of my faith. I can surrender my past to God and find rest in His grace. I am free! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating