Day 26 Making mistakes exasperates me

            I made a mistake. I accidentally skipped over the word exasperate which was supposed to written about on day eight of the challenge. Often times I feel exasperated when I make mistakes. I went through a season in my life where I paid dearly whenever I made a mistake, and I still worry what will the mistake cost me when I realize that I made a mistake. I am learning that mistakes is a part of being human. Making mistakes is a part of moving forward. What kind of example am I showing my kids by being ashamed of the mistakes I have made? I don’t want my children being afraid to try new things. I need to be less fearful of making mistakes. Do mistakes exasperate you or do you view them as learning experiences? I would love to read your thoughts in the comments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating