Day 23 Patience In Moving Forward

                           I never realized how much patience I would need in this journey of moving forward. Many days I feel like I am circling the same mountain over and over agin. I just want to be over it. I do not want songs or anniversaries to trigger painful memories. I give myself pep talks and tell myself that February 11th is just an ordinary day. The pep talks do not always help, and I get frustrated with myself. I long for healing and wholeness. I need to be patient with myself. I need to find rest and peace in my Savior’s arms. I am so thankful for God’s patience with me, I need to learn to be gentle with myself on rough days.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating