Day 6 Living in Awe of God

 Let all the earth fear the Lord;

Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe.

           I remember standing on top of Pikes Peak in Colorado. From that vantage point, it literally felt like I could touch the sky. I was filled with so much awe for the Creator looking out over the vastness and beauty of God’s creation. The ocean, the Grand Canyon, Pikes Peak are all places that remind me of the awesomeness of God. I need to consider Gods awesomeness on the ordinary Saturday’s when I am watching my kids play, making dinner, or doing laundry. God is the Way Maker, Miracle Worker and Promise Keeper all the time. I want to live a life of worship to God. I want to sing of the goodness of God.






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating