Day 5 Five Minute Friday Sunrise

            2 Corinthians 4:17

17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.(A)

          I am a Sunset girl. I am not a morning person. So, I do not see the sunrise that often. Three years ago, I was going through a dark season in my life. A line from Josh Wilson song that is shared below states that, “The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” This is a truth that encouraged me then, that continues to encourage me today. God’s mercies are new every morning. Every day is an opportunity to move forward.










Comments

  1. God’s mercies are new every morning! How thankful I am of that! Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I also need to remind myself of this daily,

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating