Day 8 What Energizes You?

          I had a nice talk with my sister last weekend. My amazing brother-in-law offered to watch my children, while my sister and I went to Joann’s and Michaels craft stores. My sister asked me about my hobbies, and we discussed how ideally hobbies should energize you. A new hobby can be a great first step in moving forward. My counselor encouraged me to experiment with discovering new hobbies as a part of the healing process. You should feel more alive while pursuing your hobby. Reading and writing energize me. I also love spending time with my children just enjoying their company. I enjoy connecting with friends whether that be in person a rare treat, or more frequently by phone calls or texting. What energizes you?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating