Day 7 On What Am I Placing Emphasis?

 “So we have the prophetic word made more certain. You do well to pay [close] attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and light breaks through the gloom and the morning star arises in your hearts.”

‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:19‬ ‭AMP‬‬

What am I emphasizing? Am I focused on my circumstances or am I focused on God? Is my gaze on the temporal or the eternal? I am not saying to ignore my circumstances, but I do need to view life through the proper perspective. I need to remember that the joy of the Lord is my strength. All of my hope is in Jesus. This is my story. This is my song praising my Savior all the day long! May this be what I emphasize today.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating