Day 3 Being teachable in 2021

           I am not always teachable. Sometimes I just want my own way. Parenting has been humbling in that regard because some of the very behaviors that I correct in my children are behaviors that I also do. I have found that I need to apologize often. I thank God for do overs. I am so thankful that His mercies are new every morning. I love the idea of God’s word being at home in me. I want God’s word to permeate every part of my being. If I am filled up with Him I am equipped to teach my children and encourage others with whomI may come into contact. If I desire to be filled up with God’s word I need to study it daily. I need to make this a priority this year. What comes to mind when you hear the word teach? I would love to read your thoughts in the comments.







Comments

  1. To teach is allow God to use you as an instrument for the purposes of someone else's learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I hear the word teach I think of work ;). I used to think I taught my students, but now I’m convinced I mostly learn from them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating