Day 21 Who do I Resemble?



             My youngest daughter is the one who most closely resembles me. We are both petite, have naturally curly hair and are similar in personality and interests. She is my little mini me. As I think about how my daughter resembles me, I am reminded that I want to resemble my Savior. I am so thankful that Jesus is our perfect example. I need to dig into God’s word, and talk with Him daily in prayer to keep my eyes on Him. The idea of leading by example reminds me of the Sanctus Real. This song is from the perspective of a father, but it also greatly encourages me as a single mom. Do you resemble any of your family members? I would love to read your thoughts in the comments.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating