Day 20 Recuperating is an Important Part of Moving Forward

            I don’t have time for this. I admit that is usually my first thought when I am told that I need to recuperate whether it be from an illness, an injury or child birth. I don’t like being told to stay in bed especially if I can hear the sound of my children giggling down the hall. I want to know what the people I love are doing. I do not want to be left out. I don’t like the feeling of life moving on without me. I need to remember times of recuperation are so important. If I do not get enough rest, exhaustion will catch up with me. I can’t outrun stress or sadness. I need to turn these feelings over to God. I need to take time to breathe. What are some things that you like to do to recuperate.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating