Day 2 Enthusiasm for moving forward

           Sometimes even knowing that it is time to move forward does not cause me to feel enthusiastic about moving forward. When I was a teen and young adult, I was very enthusiastic about the future. After experiencing heart ache and loss, enthusiasm at time can feel elusive. I cling to memories of the past convinced that I need to hang onto them, because I don’t want to forget the lessons I have learned from them. If I lay my burdens down, I just might be able to dance again. If trust that God is with me, my children are very enthusiastic. I want to follow their example and be more enthusiastic about the beautiful blessings in life. What is something that you have enthusiastic lately? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating