Day 19 Moving Forward in a Peaceable Way

           When I first started my moving forward journey, I did not want to be quiet or timid any more. I had spent the past several years walking on eggshells. During that time sharing an opinion could be dangerous and not good for my health. When I found freedom from that situation, I learned how to share my opinion, and I did not want to feel like my opinion was repressed ever again. As the years have passed, I have realized that it is not always a good idea to share my opinion. To quote a popular phrase, “The world is changed by my example not my opinion.” I want my example to be love. Love is peaceable. I want to be peaceable whether it be with my family or anyone I may meet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating