Day 15 Serendipity



 “So Ruth went and picked up the leftover grain in a field after the reapers; and she happened to stop at the plot of land belonging to Boaz, who was of the family of Elimelech.”

‭‭Ruth‬ ‭2:3

         I love how in the Bible story of Ruth that Ruth just happened to go to Boaz’s field. It reminds me that I just happened to start attending a church whose members God would use to save my life. Members of my church years after I first began attending rescued me from a dangerous domestic violence situation, and reunited me and my children with my parents and extended family. I have found this to be true in my life. “Before Zacheus needed to see Jesus, God planted a tree. I don’t think this should be called serendipity. This is grace. It is all grace. What are some ways that you have seen God’s grace in your life?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating