Day 14 Moving on from unhealthy habbits

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who by faith have testified to the truth of God’s absolute faithfulness], stripping off every unnecessary weight and the sin which so easily and cleverly entangles us, let us run with endurance and active persistence the race that is set before us,”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭AMP‬‬

I have recently been very encouraged by my Pastor. He has been teaching on scriptures like the one above that describe casting off sin and other things that weigh me down to run the race God has set before me. I have a bad habit of looking at how others are running the race around me, instead of focusing on the race that God has set before me. One of my favorite C. S. Lewis quotes is “There is no love in comparison.” If I am truly focused on moving forward and sharing God’s love with those around me. I have no time for comparison. What is one habit that you need to throw aside to run your best race? I would love to read your thoughts in the comments 




           “.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating