Day 12 Awestruck by God’s love

             Last Thursday was a hard day for me. It was sad day, and in a house full of family members who loved me, I felt lonely. I needed to remember how much God loved me. I opened up the Bible app on my phone and read verses that reminded me of God’s love. I then made a playlist of every song I could think of that described the never ending love of God. Listening to and singing along with these songs brought tears to my eyes. I am awestruck by God’s love for me. His love is such an amazing gift that I want to be mindful of everyday. Oh, how he loves us so!



     






Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite Crowder songs. <3 Glad you found comfort in the great love of God during a lonely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a rough day, I am glad that you sought God's presence and love during that time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating